The Software Architect is responsible to design and develop software systems and applications. Software Architect acts as high-level decision makers in the process of determining everything from system design choices to technical and coding standards.
Has a high-level ownership of the database structure.
1. Maintain established departmental policies and procedures
2. Partner with the Product Owner and Quality Assurance team to work on the core consumer loan business
3. Lead software development decision making from the architectural perspective
4. Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business needs
5. Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
6. Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
7. Understand and plan for evolutionary paths
8. Plan for new technology insertion
9. Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture 10. Perform other related tasks and duties as advised by direct supervisor Academic Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, mathematics, applied science or another relevant field Required Software Modern software development platforms + PHP Laravel, MySql, Redis, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, Github, Jenkins, Jira. Work Experience 7+ years of experience designing and building complex software applications in the financial services sector Technical Competencies Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages Data modelling and database design experience Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes Experience on micro services and service-oriented architecture
Offerd Salary$4,000 - $6,000
Experience5 Years +
INDUSTRYIT/ Computers - Software