A role for a Senior PHP Developer is to write server-side applications, connect applications to internal and third-party services and support front-end/mobile developers by integration their work with the application.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable object-oriented PHP modules
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end/mobile developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- MVC design patterns
- Understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data storage solutions, data sources and databases into one system
- Creating API technical documentation
- Describing and visualizing technical solutions in Confluence
- Mentoring and coaching Junior team members
- Proactively proposing better technical solutions and designs to the company
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
5 years of experience in application/software development.
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000
Experience5 Years +