• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Power Engineering
• At least 10 years of experience is required
• Outgoing and positive attitude, dependable, and committed to meet all assigned project deadlines.
• Willingness to develop competence in a broad array of engineering related tasks
• Lead and prepare the design of medium voltage switchgear, transformer, RMU, MV/LV generator, distribution panel, MCC panel, medium and low voltage motor starter.
• Perform, review and rectify the SLD, cable connection diagram, cable schedule, cable tray layout, cable routing, equipment layouts, input/output list, instrument list & instrument hook up drawings.
• Perform, review and rectify the calculations needed specify equipment & cables including (but not limited to) voltage drop, cable sizing & short circuit.
• Ensure the compliance with engineering principles, customer standards and specifications, contractual requirements, international code and local applicable codes
• Present technical recommendations and alternatives.
• Develop and mentor junior staff, provide quality guidance
• Prepare models, technical reports, preliminary/detailed design documents, engineering specifications, and perform calculations in support of engineering activities.
- Career LevelSenior
- Experience5 Years +
Related Jobs (12)
- Sales and Marketing Engineer – Mechanical – Female-Qatar on May 23, 2020 Full Time
- Senior Civil / Environmental Design Engineer-beirut on December 16, 2019 Full Time