• Lead and prepare the design of water transmission lines, Pump Station, water and wastewater treatment.
• Perform, review and rectify the calculations needed to specify equipment, including (but not limited to) general hydraulics, vessels/tanks, pumps, piping systems and valves.
• Ensure the compliance with engineering principles, customer standards and specifications, contractual requirements, international code and local applicable codes
• Conduct engineering analysis, develop and evaluate alternative solutions, and prepare recommendations for value engineering.
• Develop and mentor junior staff, provide quality guidance
• Perform equipment selection and prepares technical specifications.
• Bachelor degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• At least 10 years of water sector experience is required
Experience5 Years +