As a Director of Sales and Marketing you would be responsible for executing your position’s
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture, superior customer service and driving
company success through performing the defined tasks to the highest standards.
This is a unique opportunity to show outstanding results and leadership. You will lead the team by following
key sales strategies to ensure sustained development and growth of sales. Managing and leading a team
of high performing sales professionals you will have a strong leadership background maximizing potential
of the entire team.
• Meets and exceeds volume targets.
• Sales strategy planning and execution, including sales process, pricing and target setting.
• Oversee all the sales team.
• Monitor the sales process to ensure that sales are achieved by the prescribed selling method and
with the highest level of integrity.
• Plans, controls and directs the daily activities of the sales Department to obtain maximum sales
efficiencies while maintaining high quality standards.
• Ensures department structure of teams is set for maximum efficiency.
• Tracks and trends performance and is able to predict short-term performance and adjust plans as
conditions change to achieve results.
• Lead all sales managers a in achieving and keeping the hit rate and VPG (value per guest) above
the targeted level.
• Administer Company Policies and processes in a consistent, fair and equitable manner.
• Identify areas of process improvement and leverage best practices by working with the company
leadership and appropriate corporate resources as necessary.
• Build and Lead Talent:
• Directly responsible for the daily, weekly and monthly performance of the Sales Executives.
• Consistently creates an environment that fosters a top performing Sales team and constructive
• Coaches, develops, empowers measures, monitors and mentors Sales team.
• Ensures talent management philosophies/programs are driven and executed throughout the
company by working closely with the training team.
• Ensures the correct number of qualified Sales organizations are trained and available to effectively
work the highly qualified leads.
• Drives daily work efforts through ensuring efficiencies, motivational meetings, and identifying
opportunities by reviewing KPI’s and reporting on a regular basis.
• Manages the Sales team and holds them accountable for adherence to policies and procedures.
• Generates maximum performance in the sales force by utilizing predefined metrics.
• Ensures that all new contracts are completed properly and processed according to company policy.
• Manages marketing off premise units and teams.
• Develop new and innovative marketing channels (offline and online)
• Ensures high volume lead generation.
• Develop B2B sales channels
‘Minimum of 10+ Years in:
Timeshare sales (onsite / offsite)
Fractional ownership sales (onsite / offsite)
Fractional ownership sales (Onsite / offsite)
Offerd Salary$4,000 - $6,000
Experience5 Years +