The Quality Assurance manager assists the company’s operations on a technical level to assure the safety and the quality of all finished food products starting from receiving raw materials, preparation to shipping.
- Collects samples of products from operating lines; checks and records fill volumes and weights on charts. Informs production supervisors of out of tolerance fill volumes, fill weights, or other substandard manufactured products or processes and takes action as appropriate.
- Visually inspects labeling, coding and packaging of finished products.Conducts technical lab analysis of raw ingredients, products in process, and finished products according to written specifications and quality assurance procedures. Analysis may utilize pH meter, microscopes, and refractometers.
- Standardizes, calibrates and utilizes scientific equipment such as pH meters, refractometers, moisture balance, weigh scales, viscometers, and microscopes. Maintains the accuracy of standardization logs for the calibration of equipment and testing procedures.
- Utilizes written analytical procedures, including the use of chemical reagents and solutions.
- Prepares data and performs computer data entry to record information regarding all test results consistent with current documented procedures, written or verbal instruction from the QA Manager or Team Lead, or company policy.
- Inspects raw ingredients, processes and products. Collects samples of raw ingredients and finished products to create retain samples.
- Monitors employee health and sanitation practices. Reports unsatisfactory practices in the appropriate manner.
- Exercises oversight authority for raw materials, batch mixing and packaging lines. Possesses the authority to stop, hold, divert or retain batches or finished products when test or weight check results indicate that corrective action is necessary to meet established quality or customer parameters. Corrective action means a decision that is made by higher authority that authorizes the continued manufacture or provides the disposition of such materials or processes.
- Bs degree in Food chemistry , bio chemistry
- Experience: Beverage Industry , natural juices production is a plus.
Offerd Salary$4,000 - $6,000