Duties & Responsibilities:
• Surgeries involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. It includes cosmetic or aesthetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
• Examine, evaluate and diagnose patient deformities caused by accident, disease or congenital abnormalities; restore normal function and appearance by performing surgical procedures to correct abnormalities and deformities.
• In addition to performing surgical procedures, research the impact of aging and illness on tissue, cellular healing techniques and improved bandage treatments.
Skills & Competencies:
• Excellent decision making skills, knowledge of the latest medical developments, genuine care and concern for the patients
• Excellent communication skills; English is mandatory, Arabic is preferred
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team of healthcare professionals
Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelors in General Medicine
• Master in Specialty of Plastic Surgery
• Minimum 5 years’ experience after post-graduation
• A valid professional license to practice, or registration from home country and/or country of last employment is mandatory
Experience5 Years +