- Develop new customer-facing interfaces and features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Describe and visualize technical solutions in Confluence
- Mentor and coach Junior team members
- Proactively proposing better technical solutions and designs to the company
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- aries and frameworks, such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering,
WebStorm, Git, Jira, Photoshop
Technical Competencies: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Git version control system, Atlassian product family, UI/UX design
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000
Experience5 Years +
INDUSTRYIT/ Computers - Software