- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company’s Business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Maintain existing client relationships as well as identifying, contacting and building new relationships within the design industry through outreach, networking and local marketing efforts.
- create floor plans selling Furniture Market’s wide array of product.
- Research manufacturer’s products and selections.
- Assist customers on the sales floor and with the selection of furniture, custom order options, such as; fabrics, colors, finishes.
- Manage small and large design projects.
- Prepare client presentations using PowerPoint and SmartDraw.
- Generate quotes for clients based on design and budgetary goals.
- Complete all paperwork associated with sale.
- Maintain follow-up during all phases of the order and design process.
- Driving sales to the showroom by presenting and selling products and services to design professionals.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Managing projects from start to finish and providing superior customer service.
- Producing and updating a tracker that includes lists of clients and sales strategies for each account.
- Participate in showroom events.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- Requirements : BS degree in interior design – 3 years experience in retail furniture store
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000