1.Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Acts as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the firm with clients, investors and business partners.
Masters degree- 8 years experience in FMCG-Preference in Perpsi or Coca cola
Offerd Salary$6,000 - $8,000
Experience5 Years +