MEET & EXCEED COMPANY ANNUAL GOALS
• Prepare annual plan to Executive Leadership Team that includes goals and division strategy, including, optimizing sales and marketing, project portfolio, etc.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Provides direction in all areas of the division. Coordinates efforts by establishing Human Resources & Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics (Procurement, Warehousing & Logistics), Factory Operation (Production & Maintenance), Research & Development, Sales & Marketing, Finance, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality products and services by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ECONOMICS, OR ANY RELATED COURSE
MIN. OF 15 YRS OF EXEC. MGMT. IN CONFECTIONERY COMPANY
EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT BACKGROUND OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY PRODUCING MILK PRODUCTS, CHOCOLATES, BISCUITS, CANDIES, GUMS, JELLY, TEA, CARBONATED & NON-CARBONATED SODA
Offerd Salary$8,000 - $10,000
Experience5 Years +