· Provides day-to-day operational support of test and production database environments
· Performs analysis, develops, tests, and implements complex physical Application and
Database infrastructures in support of business application requirements
· Trains user groups on procedures and standards
· Performs related duties as assigned or requested
· Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, and be able to learn quickly.
· Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Installation, Upgradation and managed services experience in Oracle Applications (11i/R12) and Database (10g/11g/12C), Windows SQL and other databases
· Well versed with AD utilities.
· Cloning and Patching Applications and Databases.
· Basic System Administration Activities of Oracle applications
· Manage, monitor and configuring Workflow.
· Backup and recovery.
· Basic Performance Tuning of Application and Database.
· Troubleshooting skills.
· Any Additional skills are added advantage like, OBIEE, WebLogic, SOA, Agile, and Hyperion,
· Strong knowledge of data management, migration, and ETL processes
· At least 5 years experience in Basic SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
· At least 4 years experience in General DBA Admin Skills
· At least 4 years experience in Performance Tuning
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000
Experience5 Years +