The successful candidate will be responsible for making sure that the program is following all the existing rules of various departments and agencies.
The candidate should have.
- Collaborates with other departments (Telecom, MDI, MOPH, MOF) and make sure that there is no violation of compliance. Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure Compliance and in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acts as a review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000
Experience5 Years +