The customer service manager is responsible for running front-of-the-house tasks. His / Her
particular focus is on the customer, including ensuring customers have everything necessary to
enjoy their stay at company properties. The manager is also responsible for employees who are
working in customer-facing positions, as well as ensuring that customers have overall positive
and unique experience and total guest journey is positively unique.
– Represent the brand
– Overseeing all aspects of front-of-the-house operations.
– Guest services staffing and supervision, including hiring, scheduling supervision, performance
management, coaching, discipline as needed, promotional recommendations, etc.
– Actively interacting with guests, including greeting them and providing assistance, including
responding appropriately to guest inquiries ,complaints and needs.
– Managing and participating in the check-in and check-out process, transportation and meet and
assist activities ensuring that it is swift, efficient and pleasant.
– Oversees guest departure process, ensuring accounts are properly charged, correct statements
are provided and ensuring guest satisfaction while encouraging future business.
– Verifying that guest rooms are available and ready prior to check-in.
– Monitoring personnel scheduling, adjusting as needed based on business level.
– Ensuring amenities are available and ready for guests.
– Upholding and enforcing, company policies, procedures and standards.
– Tracking and reviewing key data and systems including arrivals, departures, airline
reservations, transportation, tours and excursions, occupancy statistics, room inventory, and
rate plans. Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recording and managing guest
– Keeping track of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services.
– Working alongside task employees, performing any guest services functions as needed to
provide guest satisfaction.
– Participating in management team meetings and training sessions as necessary.
– Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and
follow up to ensure resolution.
– Generate sales leads, through product upgrades
– Performing other duties as assigned.
Proven experience in customer satisfaction.
– Highly organized, detailed and follow up capabilities.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Leadership qualities, along with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
– Strong professional communication skills, including ability to provide outstanding customer
service, maintain positive employee relations and effectively train team members.
– Ability to learn and communicate product knowledge to guests and employees.
– Ability to work in a fast paced, stressful work environment.
– Ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software, and proprietary software.
– Decision making skills
‘7-10 years’ experience in Hotel customer
– 2 Economy flight tickets to home country per year
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000
Experience5 Years +