Implementing and monitoring of financial controls in respect of expenses, materials procurement and utilization as it affects the Plant.
- Leading a team of staff responsible for the production of management accounts.
- Initial development then preparation of Management accounts and Finance Reports within the agreed timescale.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports for use by senior management.
- Monitor Compliance with approved Annual Estimates (Budget) and Long Term Plan.
- Generate and follow up production and other variance reports
- Responsible for reporting of the Plant business performance, compare with budget (annual estimates), report and investigate variances.
- Responsible for preparation of regional accounts, analysis of their financials and expenses monitoring.
- Quarterly assessment and review of stocks and provisions to determine their adequacy in line with IFRS.
- Product costing for the Plant.
- Preparation of monthly brand income statement for management use.
- Signing of pay slips and cheques for the Plant.
- Follow up and resolve audit comments and implement workable suggestion.
Offerd Salary$2,000 - $4,000