1. Conduct research to develop new products, manufacturing procedures, specifications, copywriting for new products.
2. Conduct research to upgrade exist formulas as required.
3. Review with QC Manager stability program for new products.
4. Conduct specific research to comply with client and direction’s general requirements and on a project basis as required.
5. Monitor, support and oversee subordinates’ job duties
6. Support marketing and quality control team in dealing with technical and quality issues raised by customers
7. Work on new project with marketing as required.
8. Adjust failed batches in production.
9. Receive new RM samples and proceed with tests and trials to improve quality and variety of RM especially the actives.
10. Achieve all required tests for new formulas before their launching in production to ensure that all specs are confirmed (smell, texture, viscosity, pH, color, packaging…..etc..)
BS in Chemistry – Cosmetics
Offerd Salary$1,000 - $2,000