Chief Executive Officer (or GM) experienced in Insurance, to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the local Non-life and Life JV company in Ghana.
- The CEO will be the first in command in the company, reporting to an Executive Director from mother company.
- He will have the responsibility for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- To review the Business plans according to the decision of the Board and the request of the Supervisory authority (NIC)
- Suggesting to the Executive Director business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives before presenting those to the Board
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high-performing managerial team
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Keep excellent relation with all the Partners and more especially with the Bank (and in the future with the Supervisory of Lottery as an alternative distribution channel)
- At least 5 years’ experience at a level of Senior Management,
- more precisely oriented in Life Insurance
- To be an actuary will be a plus
- Age : 45 years old up to 60
- Masters degree
Offerd Salary$6,000 - $8,000
Experience5 Years +