Oversees and directs all food production operations in a central kitchen. Responsibilities include supervising sous chefs and their staff, managing production schedules, monitoring overall production output levels, and formulating new food production standards and kitchen operation guidelines
• Forecast resource requirements.
• Inspect workstations for cleanliness.
• Integrate business continuity management into organisation’s operations.
• Investigate large variances in yield production
• Manage central production operations.
• Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
• Manage high volume food production operations.
• Manage loss/risk prevention.
• Manage non-compliant quality cases.
• Manage production line.
• Manage production schedule.
• Manage quality system and processes.
• Manage site/outlet and equipment maintenance.
• Monitor overall production output levels.
• Provide suggestions for modifications to existing processes.
• Recommend ways to reduce waste production.
• Train cooks to operate automated cooking equipment.
Bachelor degree in Hotel Management/Catering,
or Masters in Business Administration in Hospitality/any other with minimum
‘Minimum 7 years of management/supervisory experience in food production, meal services, or retail operations including hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating staff.
Analytical ability and proficiency in math
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated objectivity, neutrality, calmness under pressure
Ability to develop and cost new menus, test new products, and continually expand product offering
Offerd Salary$4,000 - $6,000
Experience5 Years +