Logistics & accounting experience are both a must.
Performing financial functions related to the book keeping, collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of the company. financial data and reporting, and following up on the placing of orders and smooth / on time delivery to clients.
• Timely book keeping of all financial and monetary transactions in accordance with the Lebanese applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with IFSR.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures, and working with the management and staff on proper and effective implementation.
• Prepares monthly payables and receivables reports.
• Negotiates favorable payment terms with suppliers and creditors, and makes sure the company complies with its periodic commitments.
• Follows up on company receivables and collection.
• Issues invoices for goods delivered and services rendered immediately when required. Prepares documents to be submitted under L/C’s to the banks when and where applicable.
• Tracks L/C maturity, expiry and other terms to make sure that company receivables are always well covered and exposure is minimized.
• Updates all SOA’s of creditors and clients on monthly basis and consolidates with third parties to maintain up to date and accurate record.
• Checks and verifies bank SOA of accounts regularly (bi-monthly at least).
• Updates and maintains a “bank status” report on daily basis, tracking all banking and monetary transactions, providing a daily bank position and comparing the same with banks SOA.
• Works with the management on issuing a yearly budget and making quarterly updates on actual results versus budgeted provisions.
• Updates “order bank”, “backlog” and “pipeline” reports.
• Calculates tax, NSSF payments, etc, … and makes sure all such payment and others are issued and settled on time.
• Closes and reconciles all accounting entries at the end of each month, and prepares and submits monthly financial reports as instructed by the management (P&L, balance sheet, etc, …).
• Communicates with company auditor and makes sure financial reports are issued on time.
• Makes sure all financial subscriptions / licenses are renewed on time (where applicable), VAT declaration and payments issues on time, etc, …
• Logs all orders received from clients.
• Communicates orders to Logistic team at UAE Branch and other suppliers and obtains specific and accurate schedules of delivery.
• Follows up closely on the schedules of material delivery and makes sure material is delivered to clients on the exact promised dates with no deviations.
• Prepares related delivery notes and make sure they are duly checked and signed.
• Tracks any partial deliveries and/or missing material and makes sure all items are well followed up until the order is completely delivered.
• Makes sure invoices are issued in strict conformity with the delivery notes and in accordance with the approved quotations / PI.
• Executives, senior management, staff, logistic and A/C team at parent company, etc, …
• Suppliers / Clients
• University degree, BS as a minimum.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Advanced level on Excel and accounting programs
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook.
• Must possess good keyboard skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills. English is a must.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
• Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service.
• Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanour.
Offerd Salary$1,000 - $2,000
INDUSTRYEngineering, Procurement, Construction